Sign up for our Food Traceability Webinar!
- Discover FSMA compliance issues you might be overlooking— and at what cost
- Learn how our complete software package makes it easier to ensure compliance and food safety across the supply chain
- Explore the latest mobile computing and printing solutions, and the results you can achieve
- Follow the deployment and management of New Day Blueberry Farm’s traceability solution
- Examine traceability ROI—with or without the incidence of a product recall
See what Traceability can do for You
Paragon supplied a comprehensive traceability and recall management system to New Day Blueberry Farms. Edward Bocock, owner of New Day Blueberry Farm, implemented our solution to manage his crop and provide better service to his customers.
“Our farm is family owned, but the area we provide to has grown exponentially over the years. Our berries are shipped all over the world- New Jersey, California, even Japan. It all depends on the order. It’s beneficial to use this program in our harvesting process. It tells us when the berries were picked and who picked them, and logs the data automatically into our records. If we ever needed to run traceability application, we can show the exact plants the fruits came from. Customers appreciate the transparency, and I appreciate the peace of mind.”
Following the mandates and guidelines of the Food Modernization Act and implementing an efficient auditing system can be intimidating. Don’t blunder through it alone! Paragon’s expert technicians are happy to walk you through the traceability process and explain how a custom system can be created to enhance your existing protocols. For more information on our traceability system or the Food Traceability Webinar, please visit our webpage or call us at 800.211.0768.