Supply Chain Solutions
Supply chain management is a differentiator for today’s successful businesses. It is no longer a “want,” but has become a “must.” To implement a system correctly means that you are overcoming strategic challenges, meeting regulatory requirements, customer demands and doing more with less.
Implementing supply chain solutions require:
- Managing an extended, multi-country, global supply chain.
- Implementing risk mitigation and management.
- Taking a collaborative approach to supplier relationships.
- Optimizing manpower and workflow while controlling and eliminating costs.
- Developing best practices for internal processes, procedures and governance.
- Extracting useful data that can deliver measurable metrics.
- Building an infrastructure that can support rapid growth and change.
- Dealing with new domestic and international laws and regulations.
- Track and trace products – Utilize barcode labels and RFID tags to improve accuracy and efficiency from raw material and goods receipt to finished goods and shipping. Easily identify and track products and materials, and trace items down to the individual lot number.
- Optimize the supply chain – Capture more accurate information about inventory, purchasing, manufacturing, distribution and resource utilization and by allowing employees to adapt workflows for greater efficiency.
- Automate warehouse operations – Help materials and finished goods accelerate through your operations by using wireless scanners and mobile devices combined with highly efficient picking and staging.
- Keep operating even when there is system downtime – Use RFGen high-availability distributed solutions. More than simple store and forward or batch operations, RFGen offers advanced replication techniques, intelligent transaction management and lightly-coupled mobile architecture.
- Capture data in the field or in remote locations – Keep data on the mobile or handheld device when operators are off-network and reestablishing connectivity automatically or on demand.
- Unitized inventory management – Identify pallets and products uniquely and automatically produce compliance labels and shipping documents that customers require.
- Forced label compliance – Ensure each supplier, distributor, or vendor on your supply chain is producing compliant labels with our easy to use web application LabeLink
- Mitigate risk and comply with government mandates – Better track and control inventory, react more quickly to recalls, and provide information needed for compliance with domestic and international government regulations.
- Food traceability – Track your product throughout the distribution cycle and meet federal reporting regulations. Improper recall management caused by outdated business practices puts your brand at risk for potentially catastrophic fines, lost productivity, and consumer disloyalty. Paragon’s solution can help you remain compliant.
It’s beneficial to use the Traceability program in our harvesting process. It tells us when the berries were picked and who picked them, and logs the data automatically into our records. If we ever needed to run traceability application, we can show the exact plants the fruits came from. Customers appreciate the transparency, and I appreciate the peace of mind.
Paragon’s knowledgeable staff have exceeded our company’s expectations in every respect by providing first-class technical support, money-saving solutions and reliable products, time after time.
We have been using Paragon DSI for many years. The products are price competitive and the service is fantastic. As a manufacturing company, Paragon has been very helpful in supplying needed parts to our facility in time critical situations. We are most appreciative of the service Paragon supplies.
They are one of the most wonderful companies to work with. Always professional and willing to do whatever they can to make the SafeBaby Solution easy to implement. I was especially impressed during implementation when the team would adjust programming on the fly to suit our needs…..They are always looking at the program and talking to the people that are actually using it to make improvements. Recently, we had a baby with a wrong sticker and SafeBaby® caught it. But not only does it catch misfeeds on a regular basis, it also warns of expired milk. That is where we see a lot of benefit from the system.
In February 2015, I was given the task of bringing our company into compliance with the new GHS (Globally Harmonized System) standards by the June 1st deadline. I began working with Paragon and within a short time was up and running with the best printers and label stock in the industry. The Epson GP-C831 and TM-3500 are perfect for our applications and the Kimdura label stock is flawless. Paragon, and in particular sales executive Jim Unger, is second to none in providing valued support in a timely manner which is just a phone call away! I strongly recommend Paragon to anyone in my field.