GHS Labeling Software
Paragon Data Systems offers solutions which provide standards-compliant, reliable identification and tracking for chemical manufacturers and distributors. We can provide a turn-key system to create GHS-compliant labels along with lot codes and other variable data on demand. This meets the requirement for GHS compliance and traceability throughout the supply chain. Paragon can provide standalone solutions or integrate with ERP and production control systems.
Simple Chemical Labeling Compliance with Globally Harmonized Systems
Not sure where to start? We can design a fully compliant GHS label with easy-to-use forms for effortless production. Our labels, ribbons, software,and templates are the perfect solution to help get you started. Already have a system in place? We offer design services to create your specific templates and user interface forms to make print the labels easy for any user helping you shorten the learning curve and roll out your project on schedule.
- A complete line of barcode printing solutions for packaging and shipment marking, including up-to-date standard-compliant templates and materials.
- Broad 2D-barcoding capability that lets you encode important MSDS information on container labels.
- User-friendly label design software that helps you create and print shipping labels that meet GS1, REACH, GHS and other industry standards.
- Software that easily integrates with ERP, PLM and MES applications.
- Turn-key services for installation, support and maintenance on your hardware and software.
What does the GHS Labeling Starter Kit include?
Using Drums or Totes:
Using Quarts or Gallons:
- 1 set replace ink
- 1 case of BS5609 inks
- 2″ continuous roll Kimdura labels
- 3″ continuous roll Kimdura labels
- 4″ continuous roll Kimdura labels
- Printing software
- Service, support and installation as needed
Did you know that compliance includes the materials?
Compliance goes beyond what is on the label. Compliance also means that you need the right label made from the right material. Paragon offers a complete line of thermal transfer drum labels and a variety of thermal transfer face stock and adhesive constructions to ensure the best labeling solution for your specific application.
- BS5609 compliant
- IMDG code compliant
- Consistent quality and guaranteed printer compatibility
- Content data is BS5609 Section 3 compliant when printed with our certified thermal transfer ribbons
- Adhesives designed for extreme chemical and solvent resistance and excellent adhesion to plastic, steel and fiber drums
It’s beneficial to use the Traceability program in our harvesting process. It tells us when the berries were picked and who picked them, and logs the data automatically into our records. If we ever needed to run traceability application, we can show the exact plants the fruits came from. Customers appreciate the transparency, and I appreciate the peace of mind.
Paragon’s knowledgeable staff have exceeded our company’s expectations in every respect by providing first-class technical support, money-saving solutions and reliable products, time after time.
They are one of the most wonderful companies to work with. Always professional and willing to do whatever they can to make the SafeBaby Solution easy to implement. I was especially impressed during implementation when the team would adjust programming on the fly to suit our needs…..They are always looking at the program and talking to the people that are actually using it to make improvements. Recently, we had a baby with a wrong sticker and SafeBaby® caught it. But not only does it catch misfeeds on a regular basis, it also warns of expired milk. That is where we see a lot of benefit from the system.
We have been using Paragon DSI for many years. The products are price competitive and the service is fantastic. As a manufacturing company, Paragon has been very helpful in supplying needed parts to our facility in time critical situations. We are most appreciative of the service Paragon supplies.
In February 2015, I was given the task of bringing our company into compliance with the new GHS (Globally Harmonized System) standards by the June 1st deadline. I began working with Paragon and within a short time was up and running with the best printers and label stock in the industry. The Epson GP-C831 and TM-3500 are perfect for our applications and the Kimdura label stock is flawless. Paragon, and in particular sales executive Jim Unger, is second to none in providing valued support in a timely manner which is just a phone call away! I strongly recommend Paragon to anyone in my field.